Be an Explorer- Be innoEM
InnoEM realizes that only knowledge and technicalities of engineering design offered by its specialists are not enough. Our graduates will eventually fly off to work in a multi-cultural environment with multidisciplinary teamwork. Living in a world of diversity, as global citizens, they must be aware of differences existing all around and learn how to appreciate and respect the uniqueness of others. innoEM program structure was so well established that students can exploit the study plan in their final year to explore the world. All in all, this is an opportunity for them to practice leveraging differences within a diverse team to benefit society.
To participate in this exchange program, students must register and pay tuition and fee to PSU. They will be exempted from paying tuition fees and –if applicable- administrative expenses at the Osnabrück University. However, students must be responsible for miscellaneous fees such as student service fees, a social fee payable to an outside body, special course fees, key deposits, library fees, etc., unless otherwise agreed upon. In addition, they must bear the living expenses, room and board, travel and visa costs, health insurance, books, and other personal fees. Students will also be required to have adequate personal insurance, including medical insurance.
For more information, please contact an innoEM program administrator.
The University of Northampton, is a public university based in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. The University of Northampton was established in 1999 through the merger of several vocational colleges, and it was granted full university status in 2005. The university came in the top place for “value added” in the UK, according to the Guardian University League Table for 2012. In recognition of its work in social enterprise, the university received “The Outstanding HEI Supporting Social Entrepreneurship Award” at the UnLtd/HEFCE “Dare to be Different” national conference in June 2011. It has also been named the Midlands’ most “Enterprising University of the Year” for 2011 and 2012, respectively. The university was named a Global Innovation Hub in February 2013 in honor of its dedication to social innovation and entrepreneurship.
InnoEM students who desire to pursue their studies at the University of Northampton can submit their applications through two programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in collaboration. Students who have completed their third-year study plan can apply to enroll in their fourth year at the university. This option will award them one more degree from the University of Northampton, besides the Bachelor of Engineering (Innovation Engineering and Management) from Prince of Songkla University, from the following list.
- BSc (Hons) Engineering
- BA (Hons) Global Business Management
- BA (Hons) Commerce & International Business
- BA (Hons) International Logistics & Trade Finance
- Master’s Degree. Students who have finished their Bachelor’s Degree from innoEM can further their study in the following Master’s program from the following list.
- MBA. with placement
- MBA. in Finance with placement
- MSc. Project Management with placement
- MSc. Logistics & Supply Chain Management with placement
- MSc. International Business Management
Scholarships are also offered to students who are qualified. Contact an innoEM program administrator for more information.